V1 5-36V RF LED Controller
V1 RF LED Controller
|Max Load Current||
V1 single color Dimming Controller + Remote Control
RF Wireless LED Controllres Compatibility
RF wireless DIM LED controllers(V1………) have 3 remote control ways, can match with All dimming handheld remotes, wall panel remotes and WiFi-Relay converter which can achieve SkySmart APP control.1 LED controller can match up to 10 remotes and 1 Remote control can match to unlimited LED controllers.
It can also connect to multiple power repeaters, achieve more lights synchronous control.
MINI Style LED Controller
- Can match with all COXO 2.4G single color remote.
- Four control ways(Push switch,Handheld remote, wall touch panel remote, and smart phone with WiFi-Relay).
- One controller can accept up to 10 remote control, unlimited.
- controllers can be controlled by one remote.
- Simultaneous Auto-transmitting function.
- Multiple zones for group control.
- Connect with external push switch to achieve on/off and dimming function.
|Input Voltage||5-36V DC||12-48V DC|
|Output Voltage||5-36V DC||12-48V DC|
|Input Signal||RF 2.4GHz
|PWM Frequency||2000Hz (default)||500Hz (default)|
Remote Control Key Function
R6-1 1 zone dimming remote
R11 1 zone dimming remote
RT6 4 zone dimming remote
RT1 1 zone dimming remote
Controllers automatically transmit the signal to other controllers simultaneously, within a range of 30m between each controller, to expand the distance more then 100m between the remote and the farthest controller.
Mechanical Structures and Installations
LED Controller Function
- 4096 level 0-100% smooth dimming, no flicker.
- Use with RF 2.4G single-zone or multi-zone dimming remote control.
- One RF controller can be paired with up to 10 remote controls.
- Automatic forwarding: The controller automatically sends the remote control signal to Another controller doubles the remote control distance.
- Synchronization: One remote control synchronously controls multiple controllers.
- Connect a self-reset switch to realize on/off and 0-100% dimming.
- Overheat/overload/short circuit protection, automatic recovery.
1.All the receivers in the same zone.
Auto-transmitting: One receiver can transmit the signals from the remote to another receiver within 30m, as long as there is a receiver within 30m, the remote control distance can be extended.
Auto-synchronization: Multiple receivers within 30m distance can work synchronously when they are controlled by the same remote.
Receiver placement may offer up to 30m communication distance. Metals and other metal materials will reduce the range.
Strong signal sources such as WiFi routers and microwave ovens will affect the range.
We recommend for indoor applications that receiver placements should be no further apart than 15m.
2.Each receiver (one or more) in a different zone, like zone 1, 2, 3 or 4.